A BLOG ABOUT ART, DESIGN AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

Sunday, August 11, 2013

DIY Custom Wedding Wine Labels


DIY Custom Wedding Wine Labels

We had some friends who were getting married and we wanted to
make the wine bottles on their tables memorable. 


I looked all over the web on how to remove existing wine labels to put
my own custom wine labels on. I wanted a method that was fast, preferbly
all the tools I had on hand and removed the labels leaving no trace of them.

This method worked beautifully. I included a step by step
process so you could see how easy this was. This really adds a class
of touch to any wedding or event. You could apply this technique for
any other celebration, unique dinner event or I even thought this
would make a cute gift =) 


HOW to REMOVE existing Wine Labels

To learn how to remove the wine labels on your existing bottle
check and put on your custom labels check out our DIY Page




To Buy these cute prints checkout out our Keep Calm Shop. This winter
our Wedding, Shower Cards and Wine Bottle designs will be available.

They do make a wonderful Pair ; )
The back of the bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment